Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Meh...

Uh-huh.Well,I'll bite.Wasn't reallly funny.But it could have been...with less over used jokes or more original randomness.The script got boring real fast.The animation looked good(Although everyone looked the same but with different Clothes,hair,etc.)but lacked something.I guess I really expected more.This wasn't the blasphemous abomination that Chode proclaimed it to be(Which I didn't laugh at either),but it still wasn't entertaining.Overall I was dissapointed.All I have to say to you guys is this...Scoot,Your a good ass animater I really hope your style advances or improves as you progress along.Rina your a great voice actor and all,but you need more work with scripting,and I hope your ideas get better.This gets no speacial treatment for comedy,put a five for the effort.This wasn't at all that bad...but it for damn sure wasn't to good either.May you each have better luck in the future.

+Chuck Norris Facts+ +Chuck Norris Facts+

Heh

Was pretty amusing for a loop.And here's one I've heard recently."Chuck Norris went on a buissness trip to Japan once.Then Godzilla started attacking.So Chuck said"Hey!!Calm down."And godzilla went straight back to the ocean" XD.Anyway good job.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

Originality for the win

Now this was really funny.And for some educational.I don't agree with the whole "If you don't know what an adjective is...go kill yourself"thing...because people who don't know what adjectives are should be publicly executed.You know.To show the others what happens.Anyway great vid man.

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

AMERICA!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!Nuff said dude.You rock.

The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

LOL

Ha!Now that's some good simple fun.The Nymph"s face was priceless when she found out it wasn't fruit.I didn't even see that comin.Wonder what the bug tastes like?

Onigiri Onigiri

Mildy entertaining

Action was random.The scream was actually funny.The animation was good to.Had this been some type of game with options on hurting the riceball, I think it would be kina fun.You get a five cause it was a good enough effort.