Froth Forest Froth Forest

Really Nice

It has a tranquil yet explorative feel about it.I can picture this in a film of some kind,where the main character enters a new lush enviroment.Yeah, good one bro.

Clear Skies {durn} Clear Skies {durn}

Classy

The beats where groovy,the vocals synced perfectly,and to top it all off it loops perfectly.Nice job man.

durn responds:

:) Thanks for the love, Klagen!

Ocean Star {durn} Ocean Star {durn}

I say!

A pleasent tone to the ears,not too loud or soft,and a nice melody?!You sir never cease to amaze.

thanks Klagen. :)

Muskokan Dusk {durn} Muskokan Dusk {durn}

Groovy

Just the right amount of synth and funk.The whole tempo gives off a chillin vibe but the rest urges you to move.A great retro beat,with a nice tune adding to it.Nice one dude.

durn responds:

Aye, I took someone's advice and slowed the beat down which enabled me to be more expressive with the melody. :) Definitely turned out nice. Thanks for the review, man. :)

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Beautiful

This song drawed me into that game.I stayed in the bar for a good minute just to here it loop for a while.I'm not going to get all inappropriate so in general...your voice is like sex to the ears.Hope to hear more from you.

Get Ready To Dance {durn} Get Ready To Dance {durn}

Hell yeah

Now that right there is an epic jam dude.I can picture a party goin on as I'm listening in.And to top it off it loops damn near perfectly!Keep it up man.The audio portal needs you!

durn responds:

Aye, I do love loopin' my tracks. Makes people listen a few times before they realize what's happening. ;) Thanks for the love, dude. :)