Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Meh...

Uh-huh.Well,I'll bite.Wasn't reallly funny.But it could have been...with less over used jokes or more original randomness.The script got boring real fast.The animation looked good(Although everyone looked the same but with different Clothes,hair,etc.)but lacked something.I guess I really expected more.This wasn't the blasphemous abomination that Chode proclaimed it to be(Which I didn't laugh at either),but it still wasn't entertaining.Overall I was dissapointed.All I have to say to you guys is this...Scoot,Your a good ass animater I really hope your style advances or improves as you progress along.Rina your a great voice actor and all,but you need more work with scripting,and I hope your ideas get better.This gets no speacial treatment for comedy,put a five for the effort.This wasn't at all that bad...but it for damn sure wasn't to good either.May you each have better luck in the future.

+Chuck Norris Facts+ +Chuck Norris Facts+

Heh

Was pretty amusing for a loop.And here's one I've heard recently."Chuck Norris went on a buissness trip to Japan once.Then Godzilla started attacking.So Chuck said"Hey!!Calm down."And godzilla went straight back to the ocean" XD.Anyway good job.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

Originality for the win

Now this was really funny.And for some educational.I don't agree with the whole "If you don't know what an adjective is...go kill yourself"thing...because people who don't know what adjectives are should be publicly executed.You know.To show the others what happens.Anyway great vid man.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Jesus Christ!!

Was pretty fun.A little hard to control but still fun.The game made you have to actually work to get through it.Overall it was okay.

ShellCore: Skirmish ShellCore: Skirmish

It's even more fun then the first one!First off,The new parts/abilities system was such an inprovement.The new parts are also awesome.Even though this isn't episode 2 I still love it.Keep up the good work man.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Wow.

Now that was different.I've always generally like Mario,and bringing all these characters into his world ingnites so much nostalgia.I didn't like the control scheme at first( certain characters movements didn't respond right)but once I got use to it I was kickin Bowser's ass with everyone!!Overall great game dude.

Froth Forest Froth Forest

Really Nice

It has a tranquil yet explorative feel about it.I can picture this in a film of some kind,where the main character enters a new lush enviroment.Yeah, good one bro.

Clear Skies {durn} Clear Skies {durn}

Classy

The beats where groovy,the vocals synced perfectly,and to top it all off it loops perfectly.Nice job man.

durn responds:

:) Thanks for the love, Klagen!

Ocean Star {durn} Ocean Star {durn}

I say!

A pleasent tone to the ears,not too loud or soft,and a nice melody?!You sir never cease to amaze.

durn responds:

thanks Klagen. :)

Prime sez: Fuck off! Prime sez: Fuck off!

Dude.

you don't know how long I've wondered when I'd see this.It's really cool the way you tried at the movie's "overcomplicated,pointy and edgey style" and simplified it.The second movie was ok.Best part was when Optimus was surrounded and went to town on their asses.If fuckin Sam wasn't there he would have gone ape shit on Megatron.Anyway,nuff ramblin.Great pic bro.

Shikijou "japanese" Shikijou "japanese"

Indeed

Japan did kick our ass in Pearl Harbor.But then everyone got pissed and Hiroshima and Nagasaki got FUCKED UP!!In all seriousness I think the nuke strike wasn't called for......Anyway this is an excellent drawing.The colors truly appeal to the eye and the background is very pretty.The woman is very well portrayed to.An epic win at it's finest.